We are looking for passionate and talented people
Welcome to our employment section. Below you will find out a little bit about how we work.
Why work with us?
Work when you want to work, how you want to work.
We understand that everyone works differently, and we want to promote a positive, exciting, and flexible work environment.
Studio 7 Designs Inc is looking for people who want to work for a company that is focused on being the best. We are a fast growing brand and web development company who’s clients come from every corner of the world.
We are currently focusing on working with web startups, leading fortune 500 corporations, and some of the worlds biggest non profit organisations. We also make and manage our own online companies and brands. We are looking for designers with high level skills in creative brand development, logo, UI, and web design. The ability to design around usability and higher end designs like the best designs on:
- Project creative, design, and implementation.
- Ability to take a project from beginning to end.
- Deal directly with clients in the design process.
- Communicate via email using positive and professional writing skills.
- Maintain all project files in an organized structure.
- Detail oriented, organized and can manage time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
- Photoshop organization is a essential, as is versioning all projects.
- Full understanding of all Adobe software, strong layout, composition and typography skills.
- Production skills, ability to prepare files for multiple output (Web, iPhone Apps, iPad Apps, Mobile).
- Ability to make sure that the brown m&m’s are taken out of the package.
- Working knowledge of current design trends, web trends and technologies.
- Flexible while working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work according to the needs of clients and provide them with negotiable solutions in a professional manner.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once.
- Must like happy and successful people that do not suffer fools.
Do you have a passion for the environment, sustainability, and all things eco-friendly? Do you find that life without your MacBook, iPod, iPad, and iPhone would be impossible? Are you up-to-date with current fashion trends, events in the arts, news in architecture, updates on technology, and more?
We are seeking skilled and experienced bloggers and writers to write articles for our sites. The ideal candidate is able to use simple, clear language, proper grammar, and interesting topics.
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Previous writing experience
- Understand how to integrate, load, resize photos
- Familiarity with WordPress an asset
- SEO knowledge an asset
- HTML/CSS knowledge an asset
- Computer savvy
- Familiar with online research
Web design writers needed. If you love design, we have 3 positions available!
- Must be familiar and live and breath design, web design, UI, UX, branding, etc
- Familiarity with anything design related an asset
- Be able to provide readers with detailed information in an efficient, professional tone, with an undercutting of dry satire
Love and breath social and environment issues? We want you!
- Must love and be passionate about the environment
- Be able to write on a variety of topics, such as lifestyle, tips, travel, science, technology, recipes, and more
- Be familiar with the fun “voice” of Ecoki.com
- Use creative, new content
Apple and Tech Writers
- Must love and own Apple-related products
- Must use a MacBook, iMac, or similar
- Required to install and demo products and apps prior to writing a review
- Must be able to describe everything in layman’s terms
Fashion Beauty Gadget Cars Arts Design
- Must be familiar with Fashion, Beauty, Architecture, the Arts, Gadgets and/or Cars
- Familiarity with New York City an asset
- Be able to provide readers with detailed information in an efficient, professional tone, with an undercutting of whimsy
Articles will be needed on a part-time basis with an aim to create a long-term opportunity.
Interested applicants should send your best published writing clips to apply for this position.
Studio 7 Designs Inc needs your web development expertise. We are currently seeking WordPress-savvy professionals to fill in part-time or full-time freelance positions. Developers will be working on the backend for technical support and website development for Studio 7 Designs and all of its websites.
- Be able to develop multi-user sites from start to finish
- Write and adapt WordPress plugins
- Understand PHP programming in detail
- Detailed knowledge of CSS and XHTML
- Able to work with jQuery, MYSQL, and Ajax
- Sustain general website maintenance (including webhosting servers)
- Able to integrate E-commerce
- Talented in photoshop and graphics optimization for the Web
- Work within deadlines
- Intricate attention to detail
This position will be on-going with Studio 7 Designs, with the potential to transform into full-time work. We are looking for someone who can keep up with our team, improve and update websites, and develop others.
Applicants must have proven extensive experience in logging software, have a detailed portfolio, and passionate about what they do. We are ideally looking for candidates that are excited about their work and working with a top company that continues to grow.
We also prefer a candidate who shares a similar work ethic and ethos. Studio 7 Designs, Inc is a forward thinking design and development company that focuses on passion and success. We want the same of you.
Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to work to meet our deadlines are also requirements.
Interested applicants should send resumes and a detailed cover letter, as well as a portfolio, to apply for this position.