Studio 7 Designs Inc needs your web development expertise. We are currently seeking WordPress-savvy professionals to fill in part-time or full-time freelance positions. Developers will be working on the backend for technical support and website development for Studio 7 Designs and all of its websites.
- Be able to develop multi-user sites from start to finish
- Write and adapt WordPress plugins
- Understand PHP programming in detail
- Detailed knowledge of CSS and XHTML
- Able to work with jQuery, MYSQL, and Ajax
- Sustain general website maintenance (including webhosting servers)
- Able to integrate E-commerce
- Talented in photoshop and graphics optimization for the Web
- Work within deadlines
- Intricate attention to detail
This position will be on-going with Studio 7 Designs, with the potential to transform into full-time work. We are looking for someone who can keep up with our team, improve and update websites, and develop others.
Applicants must have proven extensive experience in logging software, have a detailed portfolio, and passionate about what they do. We are ideally looking for candidates that are excited about their work and working with a top company that continues to grow.
We also prefer a candidate who shares a similar work ethic and ethos. Studio 7 Designs, Inc is a forward thinking design and development company that focuses on passion and success. We want the same of you.
Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to work to meet our deadlines are also requirements.
Interested applicants should send resumes and a detailed cover letter, as well as a portfolio, to apply for this position.